Wednesday, July 14, 2010

It's just another sad love song

You ever notice how when you're a little down all that plays on the radio are even more depressing songs?
I was thrilled to go to work today so that I could stay busy and keep my mind off of Mr. Combat Boots. Everything started off great! Lots of work to be done, some of my favorite girls were working with me. I walk downstairs to get started and its sappy love song after depressing you broke my heart song. It went on and on and on like that ALL DAY! I was almost tempted to just turn the satellite radio off for the rest of the day. Oi!

Anywho....

I love this picture! I feel like this is exactly how I'll react when he gets home. The poor guy has no idea what he is in for lol.

4 more days!!
Till I hopefully get my phone call.
I feel like the worst girlfriend ever at the moment I really can't remember if that's when he'll be able to call or if that's when they are expected home. I'm like 80% sure its when he'll have access to his phone... probably just my wishful thinking that has me confused in thinking it might be when he'll be home.

What I miss about him most today - the way he has to sleep on the side of the bed closest to the door so he can be in between me and whatever "threat" may come in in the middle of the night. For some reason this just makes me laugh, I'm convinced it's an excuse he came up with awhile ago so he could have the right side of the bed when I sleep over and he has just come to believe its true.I had a hard time falling asleep last night so I actually went down stairs and pulled out this huge stuffed teddy bear I have, climbed back into bed but on the left side and put Hunter, yes the teddy bear has a name, on the right side of the bed to cuddle with. It kinda helped :)

I have the next 2 days off work and I'm concerned. I'm not good with free time... I go a little stir crazy. I've made a list of things I want to accomplish:
  • Put up my curtain rod and curtains
  • Put up 2 shelves
  • Clean out my dresser and donate clothes
  • Tan - if the sun co-operates
  • Find & start reading a good book - any suggestions??
I'm a bit of a klutz, ok maybe a lot of a klutz, so the DIY projects may be a little interesting... I'll just be happy if I get them up lol, if they're level then I'll be doing my happy dance all day :)
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment