I do not understand the need of some girls, okay mainly this one girl, to stalk men, aka my boyfriend, on facebook.
I have never met this girl before and I'm sure she is a very nice girl but she needs to get a life! She is all over his ass and it disgusts me. The second he posts anything she (within like 5 minutes) has a comment posted or has "liked" it. She claims to have a boyfriend yet her nose is so far up CB's ass I find this hard to believe. She knows he has a girlfriend because he says she has asked about me, not that he has responded so again I ask WHY?!?! What satisfaction do you gain from liking everything he does on facebook and having a comment for every single one of his comments?
I seriously feel like e-mailing her, but I wont because I don't feel the need to be super dramatic. But if I did I would say:
"I'm glad you take such interest in CB, he is an awesome guy. But please keep in mind he is with me and your desperate attempts of communicating with him are extremely embarrassing for yourself and annoying for us. I'm sure your boyfriend would greatly appreciate if you spent all the time stalking my boyfriend on facebook perhaps with him instead."
Anyways I cried like a mad woman last night so this afternoon I have decided to list all the reasons why I can enjoy the fact that he is away.
- I don't have to shave my legs everyday
- I can have coffee as soon as I wake up in the morning, he doesn't have a machine at his pace
- I can sleep diagonally in the bed
- I can enjoy taking a shower, as appose to waiting for him to give me a turn under the shower head
- I don't have to get all dressed up or worry about how I look as much
- I don't have to live out of a travel bag
- I have a full choice of clothes every day
- My dog can sleep in my bed with me
- I get more reading for school done
- I get to spend more time with my mom