Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Te amo

 I'm far too emotional today to write a personal entry tonight so I've decided to just copy and paste my e-mail to CB.

Hi Hotstuff,
Well I'm getting ready for bed which means you should be getting ready to get out of bed soon. I hope you slept well.

Today is hard, I missed you a lot. I think it's slowly setting in you're really away for the next while. I put a bunch of new songs on my blackberry to listen to on my way to school and this really sad one kept playing today that I didn't even know I had downloaded. It made me cry, thank god I hadn't left the house yet. I swear no matter how many times I shuffled or skipped the song it just kept popping up, I almost cried on the bus home lol. I don't know why I'm so sad today, I've gotten to speak to you more often than I thought I would so we know it's not that. I'll miss talking to you tomorrow since I'll be stuck at work, boo! Hopefully tomorrow isn't a day you decide to call since I still haven't gotten voice mail added to my phone.

My mid terms are in exactly 2 weeks from today so it's time to buckle down and really start studying! I can't believe how fast they came around. I have a week off after they're done so I'm thinking of heading to Montreal for a few days to keep busy.

On other news my cars check engine light has come on. Can you guess where I'm not taking it to have it looked at? Canadian Tire!! Hopefully I just need oil or something. My mom and I were talking about putting our winter tires on soon. When you come home it'll be time for summer tires, YAY!!

Have you tried your new protein yet? Or had a chance to start working out? You better still be the fuzzball champion, or else!

I keep picturing and replaying our last hug over and over in my mind.
I love you.
I miss you.
I hate to say this but today I need you, I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment