Monday, October 4, 2010

Happy Dance!!!

I got my first phone call from CB today!! I almost missed it actually.

I woke up this morning and made my way downstairs to the smell of coffee brewing. Still being half asleep I decided to grab a cup before it had even brewed half the pot, big mistake! Way too strong. Add a little sugar, add a little milk, and sat down to have my morning cigarette with mom.
Out of no where, I thought I heard my phone ringing. I bolted up the stairs, start throwing my duvet around till my phone falls out and I see "Incoming Call - Private Name Private Number". I mentally tell myself don't get too excited, it's probably a wrong number or a telemarketer.
Me: Hello?
Caller:...
Mental thought - there is suppose to be a delay in the timing when he calls, holly shit it might be him! Fuck! Stop getting excited it's probably rogers calling for money.
Me: Hello????
Caller: Hi
Mental thought - YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Me: HI!!!!!!
Caller: Hey, its _____!
Me: I KNOW!!!
I cried as soon as we hung up. It made the situation real. It sunk in that he isn't at regular work, he's at war....
Wow, that was hard to even write...I can't bring myself to say it out loud.

I have to send a care package off ASAP because apparently he's already getting sun burnt and forgot a few things. I'm just waiting for his PS3 game that I pre-ordered to come in early next week. I need to come up with some more ideas of things to send him because he gave me some huge boxes to ship things in and I can't send them like 1/4 full. Any suggestions?




Onto other news
I hate my job!!!!!

Okay so that's not news...Someone give me the strength to at least last till the end of this week before I walk out.

*What I miss about him most today - they way he smells, his cologne, his deodorant, even his sweaty stinky smell. I miss it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment