Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas in a Box

Another day with no studying and no work! You think I'd be all relaxed and loving it but I'm not. I'm bored. SO BORED!

So today I am distracting myself with CB's care package until the dreaded Costco shopping event later this afternoon....
So far I have:

  • Peach candy canes
  • Peanut-butter m&m's 
  • Underwear
  • X-mas stocking
  • Toothbrush
  • Shampoo
  • Body wash
  • 2 of his favorite smoothie juice mixes - thanks to his lovely cousin's wife who owns the smoothie shop
  • A bunch of letters
  • Pictures of all the event's he has missed
  • and his option A or option B Christmas present 
You see I wasn't sure what to get him, I had 2 really good ideas, so I'm going to let him pick.
Option A is the playstation move or option B is a brand new power tool
I'm curious to see what he'll pick. I plan on writing the two options out on cue cards and putting them in separate envelopes, kinda like an IOU style. I figured this was the best way to get him something he really wants and let him know now what it is. It's not like I can really send that much over there, he has to bring it all back and he barely had enough room sending everything there. He brought so, so, so many bags. He packs like a woman.

This is my lovely x-mas present from him. I had fallen in love with a much more expensive Bench jacket but I just couldn't bring myself to ask him for that one. I know he would've spent the money in a heart beat but I just couldn't. I feel a hell of a lot better not asking for it now, especially after learning about Cece's antics.

No comments:

Post a Comment