Thursday, December 9, 2010

If I Never See Your Face Again I Don't Mind!

Final exam # 1 has been completed! Forensic psychology can now kiss my bee-hind!
The only time I ever want to hear from it again is to see my grade, that's it that's all.

Think back to the last test you wrote. Did you try and keep pace with the people sitting around you? Were you concerned at all with how fast or slow you were going in comparison to others?
I caught myself tonight trying to listen to the girls sitting around me for how often they were turning pages, how much they were writing for the short answer questions, and how much erasing they were doing. I felt like I was going to fast through the exam and I barely heard the people around me flipping pages at all. At first this made me really nervous but then I realized I was well prepared and I didn't need to spend a lot of time deliberating between all my multiple choice options. I also realized that trying to keep up with those around you is stupid, and if you're going faster it's not a bad thing either, as long as you are taking the time to understand the questions.

This will be my first exam I have not changed any of my multiple choice answers on. I have mixed feelings about this. But I've decided changing a guess for another guess is just as silly, I'm sticking to my gut instinct.
I'm curious though, what do/did you do with guesses for multiple choices? To change or not to change? When in doubt go with C?

No comments:

Post a Comment