Friday, December 17, 2010

Private Name, Private Number

He just called and me being in the stupid mood I am in, I can't even enjoy it (after the fact, I love every second on the phone) because of the way we got off the phone.

Seriously, someone smack me. HARD!

I'm upset because of the sudden urgency in his voice and immediate need to rush off the phone, it has me worried. If it weren't for a few things said during the call I wouldn't have thought twice about this. But no, Negative Nancy over here has to think worst case scenario.

I am however grateful that he got the chance to call, is doing well, and is planning for his return. Just the fact that I know he is thinking of things he'd like to do when he gets home tells me that he too is counting down and that he sees a light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment