Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Cramming

I just spent the whole  most of the day cramming for my exam tomorrow. I am exhausted.

I woke up to my phone ringing and excitedly thought it was CB, it wasn't. After I successfully located my phone in the mess of my duvet I was some what disappointed to see my "little sisters" name there. I had a rough nights sleep and was not excited because I thought she was calling to tell me she was coming over to quiz me. Well that wasn't why she was calling, her poor dog had been suffering from seizures and today was finally the day she could get her to the doctors. She needed me to come wait at her place for a package while she brought the dog.

Long story short, the dog had to stay for supervision throughout the day after having 2 more seizures during her visit. We spent the day trying not to worry too much and distracting ourselves with preparing me for my final tomorrow. We got to pick up the dog at dinner time, she was really out of it and high as a dog could be. We had to go to pet smart to get her cage because she couldn't even walk straight and stumbled into everything! We were scared she would injure herself.

We wrapped the night up with over ordering on sushi and a final round of quizzing. Not a good combination, we both weren't paying attention to how much we ate and stuffed ourselves. You could have rolled me home.

Wish me luck! I hope I'm ready for this final.

No comments:

Post a Comment