Monday, December 13, 2010

The Costco Update

I went shopping with Cece... She spent $200 on food...for a PARTY.
She is hosting an end of the year bash at CB's condo for all of her school mates.
........ Not even going to go there..... I can't touch it.....

She told me, without me prying or even asking, that she couldn't afford her bills anymore and had asked CB for help. She also mentioned that her parents can no longer afford her bills anymore either and are cutting back how much they'll help her next year.

What I don't understand is...if your parents are paying all your bills, what bills are you asking CB to pay? Shouldn't they all be taken care of? Or are you over billing your parents and CB so that you can afford to spend as you wish? I think so! I do not approve lady! You're lucky you're 6 foot something and I'm only 5 foot, even then I still want to climb you and smack you! Not cool.
I wish I could!

Ugh....

She even started asking me if I would mind if she lived with CB and I if I moved in with him upon his return. I side stepped this by saying I didn't want to rush CB into anything and that isn't something we have flat out discussed yet so I rather not think about it at the moment.
She rearranged the living room....
She's letting people sleep in his room when they stay over...
She wants to have the condo painted and have him pay for it...
And she still wants a dog...

I want a glass of wine! I want my boyfriend back! And I want her to come to her senses!
That is my new Christmas list.

1 comment:

  1. hey! i noticed you were following my blog, so i came to check out your blog and am now your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete