Monday, November 29, 2010

Numbers, Days, & Time

14 days. That's how long it's been since CB and I last spoke on the phone.
13 days since we last spoke on facebook chat.
6 days since he last tried to call.

I think it's safe to say that in this exact moment I hate deployment.
I hate that the last times he tried, and he tried so hard, to call I was at freakin work. I hate that I wasn't there to answer his calls and how upset he might have been knowing this would be his only chance to call for the next little while. I hate how upset it made me to keep seeing I had missed his calls by just 10 minutes here, 20 minutes there.


I got this idea from Expat Girl. Somehow the donut makes it better.
Time Served:
1.96 Months
 8.56 Weeks
 59.89 Days
 1,437.45 Hours
 86,247.11 Minutes
 5,174,826.39 Seconds

Take that deployment! You are a dirty, dirty mistress who may have my boyfriend for the time being but he's thinking of me the whole time he is with you! So put that in your pipe and smoke it!

No comments:

Post a Comment