Monday, February 7, 2011

Kicked my own ass

I just completed the 300 rep workout challenge and I'm dying!
I had to make some minor adjustments since I didn't have all the equipment. I change the pull ups for something else and used an old paint can instead of a sandbag lol. I am instantly sore!
My legs feel like a ton of bricks and now I can barely lift my arms.

CB seems to be getting a kick out of the fact that I keep coming to him with workout questions. He keeps telling me how proud he is of me too, which seriously helps mid workout! Every time I feel like I can't go on I remind myself of what he's said. I can't wait till he gets home so we can workout together.

I'm also impressed with myself at how much I challenge myself. There were a ton of times I wanted to stop and cry put I just kept pushing myself. I even got myself pumped up to do a few extra reps on some of the exercises. Yay me lol.

Zuzana is incredibly motivating. Her body is incredible and I love her personality. The workouts change so much from day to day that I can't see myself getting bored of them. That's why I've always struggled with the DVD workouts, you know what you're gonna get every time you put the DVD in. BORING.

And on a side note I just wanted to say thank you again to all of you for your kind words. It really helps to know you guys have been through this (deployment) or are going through it. Your words mean a lot to me and give me the "pick-me-up" that I need to finish this deployment. So, thank you!Thank you! Thank you!

Now I'm off to the drug store to go get some epsom salts for my tired muscles.

No comments:

Post a Comment