Sunday, January 9, 2011

Fish-napper

I have decided I no longer want to give the beta back... I got use to having him in my room! I'm really actually going to miss him when he's back.
However, I will note a few things
  1. He is the dirtiest fish I have ever met! His water is dirty 12 hours after I clean it.
  2. He is defective or really shy. I can't get him to "blow up" 
  3. He is the most active and observant fish I have ever met! He swims to the corner of the tank closest to my bed when I wake up and look over at him and he swims to the corner closest to my door when I come in. (I realize this is probably all coincidence but I am choosing to ignore that)
  4. I don't think he likes me as much as I like him. He continuously tries to commit fish suicide when I clean his tank by attempting to jump out of his temporary bowl.
Yes, I am procrastinating from study.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment