Monday, January 17, 2011

It snowed in my car

I don't feel like writing much lately.... I've been slacking in all areas except school it seems.
I still haven't put CB's Valentines day box together, I've only had the stuff for like a week now.
I haven't heard from him since our "fight".
I cried at work today when I served a soldier, this is becoming pretty common.
I'm having more car issues, mainly the fact that the inside of my car is freezing up and I have to scrape off the ice with random credit cards in my wallet.
This is what the inside of my car looked like after work yesterday! Good times lol

I am exhausted! I am going on my second week straight of no days off. If I'm not at work, I'm at school, and if I'm not at school I'm in my room studying for school. I really need to start playing the lottery.

Alright enough of my boring rant of blah, back to the books!

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel alone with the snow in the car, we've had the same thing happen. It is soooo annoying! Hang in there, life will always be difficult but there are some times where life will throw you a curve ball and those are just amazing times!

    CBG
    canadianbloggergirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete