Tuesday, January 4, 2011

It's official, I'm a snoop!

I forgot to mention in my earlier post that I went by CB's place today to collect the mail and check on the place today while Cece is away and I realized something about myself. I am a snoop! Not in a bad way.
Let me explain!!
I walked in the front door to find 2 pairs of guy shoes hidden under an absurd amount of news papers that haven't been read, just dumped on the floor, never even brought to the trash.  So what did I do with these shoes? I picked them up an examined what size they were! Too small to be either CB's or Cece's (yes she has large feet). Who's shoes are they? Where did they come from? I will probably never know....

So what other snooping did I do? I, with permission from CB, opened the bills! That's right, I checked up on her and guess what I found? She is NOT struggling. All the bills are up-to-date. Okay fine, she *may* be struggling but CB's bills that she's paying do not reflect it. I wont even bitch about her and the bills right now. All I will say is that without my pushing or wording my opinion of how I think things should be handled, CB came to his senses on his own. He realized how easy he is letting her have it and that if she can't pay the bills then she needs to go get a job, not come to him to bail her out.  I really hope she will so I can learn to respect her a little more in that aspect.

And the third thing I found out, she is still letting people sleep in CB's room like this is her place, and her rooms to offer up to strangers. ARG!!!!! I don't want strangers in my boyfriends bed, nor does he!!! Is that so hard to understand?????

Moving on! Because I think we all know I could go on and on about her.

I made my little tour around the house, which does not have the same vibe, got a little sad but also excited when I made my way to his room. I sat on the carpet in front of the bed, leaning up against the closet and just took some time to myself to think. I thought of all our heart-to-heart conversations we have had in the middle of the night, in the pitch dark, while we have our legs, arms and bodies all mixed up with one another cuddling. I thought of the times I tip toed out of bed to go pee in the middle of the night only to be scared to death when jumps up in bed and looks right at me and falls back asleep. That use to scare the crap out of me now I just laugh, I wonder how I'll feel about it when he's back home... Anyways I basically took the time to sit there and remember all of my favorite things that involve us that revolve around this one room.  I was astonished at just how important this one room is to our relationship.
I fell in love with him in this room, and not for the obvious reasons that are implied with a bedroom....although it didn't hurt.
I fell in love with him while folding his work clothes in the middle of his bed. It was one of those Sunday nights, getting him ready to go back to base that it hit me, I love this man!!!

Onto a quick side note
Did you know old men gossip as much as women? CB's neighbor stopped me on the way out of his place and gave me the full update on all the block gossip I've been missing. He is the sweetest man you could have for a neighbor. I'll save his gossip for another post, after I get the chance to tell CB first.

No comments:

Post a Comment