Thursday, January 27, 2011

It Breaks My Heart...

...to hear that he is having a hard time over there. He called today and despite everything that is going on he opened up a little. He is extremely frustrated with some stuff that is going on there. It kills me that he isn't able to say more and that I have no idea what he is going through or how to help asides from being supportive.

He says he is more than ready to come home now and can't wait to get out of there. I told him to hang in there and he'll be eating Thai food before he knows it. I may have to call ahead and warn them that he's coming.

It was funny to hear him breaking down the time apart left into smaller chunks as a way to make it seem more manageable. I've done this countless times so it was cute to see him do it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment